Red Apple Digital is a multi-disciplined, independent, award-winning digital agency operating as the creative & technical link between media agencies, platforms and brands.
We deal with a wide range of projects every day, such as campaign microsites, interactive Spotify experiences, rich media units and data driven campaigns. We are part of the SNK Publishing Group that also includes SNK Studios, Red Apple Creative and Red Apple Advertising.
Our team is growing rapidly and we’re currently looking for a New Business & Marketing Manager to join us in our Chancery Lane office. We’ve seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it’s an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day. We boast a high staff retention rate and have doubled in size in the last two years.
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves… And each other. We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe digital. We're all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub...a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed. We're people pleasers. We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
We have big ambitions so we’re looking for an equally driven individual to join us on the journey. We’re not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there’s nowhere to hide, but if you’ve got passion, drive and ambition you’ll love it and thrive.
We are looking for a highly self motivated person to take responsibility for all brand, marketing, and sales activities.
You will be tasked with delivering an increase of brand awareness in order to create an uplift of fresh leads into the business, ultimately resulting in revenue increase throughout the year.
This will be achieved through activities such as; writing thought leadership, creating written, audio and visual content, organising events, award and league table entries, generating case studies, managing social media channels, keeping our website up to date, driving PR and partnership initiatives and working with wider team to produce blogs and other marketing collateral in line with our content calendar.
Ultimately this role will lead our effort to increase brand recognition, improve customer engagement/support and increase online enquiries for our sales team.
As part of our team you can expect a challenge and an opportunity. A challenge because we have high standards and expectations. An opportunity because the company is growing, so you can make this role your own and become an integral part of the team, and help grow the business.
- Communicating to our four key audiences: clients, prospects, people (current and future) and advocates/recommenders.
- Championing our brand positioning consistently across our B2B ecosystem.
- Manage and maintain our website https://redapple.digital.
- Work closely with our development team to constantly monitor the site’s activity in order to improve conversion.
- Work closely with the Sales team on CRM strategies and define prospect / customer communication.
- Delivering a content strategy, write articles, blogs, whitepapers, copy for the website, case study material, award entries, comment pieces and press releases (this will include both writing and editing).
- Coordinate the production of The Core, which is Red Apple’s Podcast launching Q1 2020. This will involve arranging interviews and project managing the creative process to produce and launch.
- Help in organising and putting on our own events as well as sourcing relevant speaking opportunities for Senior Management across key industry events, exhibitions and seminars.
- Assist business development with longer term lead generation through targeted and effective email marketing campaigns, customer surveys and other events to improve our relationships and increase loyalty.
- Analyse potential strategic partner relationships and look at how we can improve them to increase leads from referral.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press, and related organisations. This may involve inbound and outbound lead generation.
- Social Media – actively involved in managing our profile and generating content across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Engage and interact with followers on our social channels.
- Competitor analysis – monitoring other agencies online activity (blogs, award finalists).
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives, any relevant industry events and news.
- Review and report regularly on all activities to monitor and ensure success, track response rates, SEO performance, traffic to the site and opportunities to optimise this further.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role, ideally within a marketing agency.
- You will be a great communicator, highly articulate and able to write engaging copy.
- Super organised, meticulous attention to detail and previous experience running successful events.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A good technical understanding of digital marketing channels.
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to learn.
- If you have a marketing qualification that is a bonus but not essential.
- Confidence in leading conversations in person, on the phone and online.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- Relaxed office with flexible and remote working options
- Subsidised Bupa health insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- A very close team who enjoy social events regularly
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “New Business and Marketing Manager” before 13/12/2019
Previous applicants welcome.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We already have recruitment partners we work with and your email will not be responded to.