Red Apple Digital is a multi-disciplined, independent, award-winning digital agency operating as the creative & technical link between media agencies, platforms and brands.
We deal with a wide range of projects every day, such as campaign microsites, interactive Spotify experiences, rich media units and data driven campaigns. We are part of the SNK Publishing Group that also includes SNK Studios, Red Apple Creative and Red Apple Advertising.
Our team is growing rapidly and we’re currently looking for a Digital Designer to join us in the UK on an initial three month contract. We’ve seen significant growth as a company in the last few years and it’s an exciting time to join us. We firmly believe that the people in our company are our strongest asset and we’re proud to have a brilliant team who amaze us every day.
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves… And each other. We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers. We always make time for each other and our clients. We live and breathe digital. We're all very different and we love that about our team. We like going to the pub...a lot. We praise each other and recognise achievements. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed. We're people pleasers. We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
We have big ambitions so we’re looking for an equally driven individual to join us on the journey. We’re not looking for back seat drivers because in our company there’s nowhere to hide, but if you’ve got passion, drive and ambition you’ll love it and thrive.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to slot into our design team. You will be expected to hit the ground running, learn and pick things up quickly, improve our output, and establish yourself as an important part of the team.
You’re excited about problem solving, breaking requirements apart and finding solutions to the challenges presented to us.
As part of our team you can expect a challenge and an opportunity. A challenge because we have high standards and expectations. An opportunity because the company is growing, so you can make this role your own and become an integral part of the team, with the potential to turn this into a permanent position.
- To consistently design and deliver outstanding work for a wide range of clients.
- To clearly and comfortably guide clients and the team through your thinking from rough sketches and diagrams through to high fidelity prototypes.
- To explain your decisions and the value in your work to clients.
- To collaborate effectively with the development team through annotating designs and giving clear feedback in QA sessions.
- To clearly track your time and also manage multiple projects at once.
- An eye for detail and a master at layout and typography on the web
- A good communicator. Your written and verbal communication needs to be clear and concise
- You’re equally energised by all of the design challenges that come in. We have some very ‘shiny’ projects but you need to care about the seemingly less glamorous ones.
- A can-do and collaborative attitude to work. We want someone who will lean into the benefits of the team’s collective experience and expertise.
- Very familiar with the fundamentals of responsive web design
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines and complex design systems
- Working on very fast-paced digital projects and driving innovation and efficiency to deliver
- Very familiar with Sketch, Adobe Suite, and ideally Invision and Figma too
- Experience in motion design.
- Able to come to the London office (post lockdown) at least once a month.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Creative working environment overflowing with talent
- Remote working from anywhere within the UK
Please email email@example.com with the subject header “Digital Designer” before 20.05.2020.
Previous applicants welcome.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE. We already have recruitment partners we work with and your email will not be responded to.