We’re a digital agency with distinction.
We believe in fusing beautiful design with robust tech to solve our clients problems. We specialise in impactful digital experiences and engaging creative advertising campaigns.
We work with brands who want to do digital properly, agencies who don’t have in-house specialists and platforms that need our expertise.
We’re Spotify’s creative partner in the UK and North America, and we recently worked with The British Fashion Council to launch the first ever London Fashion Week online.
We believe that delivering exceptional customer service and a brilliant product are at the core of everything we do. We work to build partnerships with our clients, ensuring our solutions are tailored to their needs.
We’re a mix of arty, geeky, techy, creative types who deliver exceptional products for our clients every single day. Diversity and inclusion matter to us. They’re not just words. We are committed to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience. We welcome your uniqueness.
We’re continually pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and we always celebrate our successes along the way.
We’re really proud of what we’ve achieved so far but we’re not stopping there, as we’re now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join us.
Our Culture - Defined By Our Team
We're creative (standard). We're honest and open. A swear jar would bankrupt us all. We're all equal and we laugh at ourselves...and each other.
We're unconventional, productive and we do whatever it takes to get the job done. We like burgers (meat, veggie and vegan).
We always make time for each other and our clients. We're people pleasers. We're all very different and we love that about our team.
We praise each other and recognise achievements. We like going to the pub. We don't quit, we fix. We're kind and caring. We make a difference. We stick together and pick each other up when it's needed.
We like to dance. We say please and thank you. We're passionate and motivated. We always leave our clients feeling good.
The Person We Are Looking For
Strong organisational skills and accuracy are in your DNA. You've probably got your own personal store of highlighters and post it notes, although you use more sophisticated online tools now.
You’re a stickler for detail and you’re big on process, efficiency and keeping systems up to date. You don’t get flustered when it’s busy and you’re comfortable managing many different projects simultaneously.
You love all things digital, having worked in a similar position in another agency, studio or media owner and fully understand the process that’s needed to get from brief to delivery, so you’ll be able to hit the ground running.
You are a real people person, confident and outgoing. You need to be because you'll be working with our full team, other internal departments and freelancers, and you'll need to get the best out of them all.
You’ll be a strong believer in delivering exemplary customer service which is just as important as the work we produce. You don’t miss deadlines and are willing to go that extra mile to make sure of it.
You’ll be comfortable working with a team that is not working in the office now and spread across London, New York and Europe, and you buzz off being part of a busy department that always delivers. You’ll be a real team player and understand that the digital team is part of a wider business that all work together, and being part of that is just as important as the work we deliver.
You’ll also have directly managed and lead other team members before so you’ll be able to be an excellent mentor.
You’re ambitious, talented and keen to take your career to the next level. We can’t wait to hear from you.
- Provide end-to-end project management throughout the project lifecycle from the initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating & budgeting, design & development, QA & testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Manage agency resourcing, resolving conflicts across projects, including liaising with and onboarding freelancers and briefing outsource agencies.
- Review, refine and reinvent internal processes to ensure maximum output & efficiency from the production team, clear communication and quality of product.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring clear communication using project communications tools such as Slack channels and Trello boards.
- Own the timely creation and upkeep of project documentation including: project schedules, functional specification documents, SLAs, SOWs, CMS guides, resourcing plans and periodic internal and external project / client reports etc.
- Assist in building long term, quality relationships with clients at all levels, and ensure projects are delivered to the highest quality whilst managing clients expectations.
- Develop effective working relationships with the rest of the team and other internal departments to ensure clear and consistent communication.
- Speak confidently and knowledgeably about website development as a whole, and keep abreast of the latest developments in digital and how they apply to our clients or the production process.
- Effectively communicate with clients via email, phone and face to face in both a support and chair capacity.
- Assist in new business development by working on pitches and pitch decks.
- Keep internal CRM systems up to date with project budgets and incurred costs providing visibility on profitability.
- A big advocate of providing great customer service.
- Experience as a Digital Project Manager, managing multiple digital projects at any given time, from inception through to post-campaign analysis.
- Experience in running Waterfall and Agile projects incorporating relevant ceremonies and frameworks.
- Confidence in using various Project management tools such as Jira, Trello or Asana.
- Excellent attention to detail organisational and time management skills.
- Strong leadership and mentorship skills.
- Great communication skills, a positive attitude and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Familiarity with a number of industry standard CMSs, CRMs and other web tools.
- Understanding of web development, as well as digital design processes, tools, and best-practice UX methodologies.
- A good understanding of GSuite, Trello, Slack.
- Confidence in leading conversations and presentations in person, on the phone and online.
- Able to take a client’s request and translate this into a creative and technical brief for the Design and Development teams.
- Experience of creating SLAs and other project documentation.
- Ambition to take our growing company to the next level.
- Agile certification
- Knowledge and/or experience in using APIs/API Integration.
- Relevant university degree or industry-standard certificates.
- Fluency in other languages.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Subsidised Bupa medical care
- Various training schemes to help us all be better.
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header “Digital Project Manager’ before 08.02.21.
Tell us why you’d like to join us and how you’d add brilliance to our team.
Previous applicants welcome.
No agencies please, we already work with partners.